Monday, April 23, 2012

What it takes - a glimpse

I am 35. That in itself does qualify me to a certain extent, but not much. Where I can say my qualification to talk about “What it takes” comes from,  is when I say 8 years ago I was broke, homeless, very unhealthy and depressed. Now after following some simple but hugely powerful steps I have reached a point where I am not only healthy I am happy and poised to move my life onto greater things than I could have ever imagined.

What it takes” is an insight into the small changes that I made and how each of these changes resulted in the revolution that is now my life.  I do not profess to be all knowing, instead I have seen what works in the real world, with no degree or specific training I have lived an experiment of a life making changes as I go and now want to show you, “What it takes” to get achieve the life you want.
Any person from any background at any stage of their life will be able to relate as I mentioned before I was down and out and in a bad situation by anybodies standards.

Today I will tell you briefly about my situation 8 years ago:
I was in a foreign country, no work permit, no family in the country and battling a court case (for which I was later acquitted on all charges as it was an attempt by a local company to commit insurance fraud and I was their scapegoat.) the one thing that I did have was time and although not as effectively as was possible, I did use this time to learn. What I learned became the foundation of who I am today and "What it takes" is logical, easy to use guide on how to improve your life with  real world, practical examples.

follow me to learn more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment